Measuring Tape – Craftmax
- 3 measurement units: m/in/ft
- automatic shutdown
- have tape measure is softer and more durable, not easy to break
- Activity magnetic tape hook and self locking function
- easy to use without injury to hands
- Can be used in construction and industries, especially in large areas such as rooms, apartments, factories, warehouses, etc.
- Additional information
A measuring tape is a flexible ruler used to measure size or distance. It consists of a ribbon of cloth, or metal strip with linear-measurement markings. It is a common measuring tool. Its design allows for a measure of great length to be easily carried in pocket or toolkit and permits one to measure around curves or corners.
3, 5, 7.5
|Country of Origin||