EXPANDED METAL MESH – ZAMIL
6.00 ر.س – 46.00 ر.س
- It is used to provide resistance
- It is used for durability and aesthetic purposes by providing localized resistance to reduce cracks and stresses caused by temperature.
- It provides resistance to concentrated loads, spreading them over a wider area.
- External steel tie bars for constraining and reinforcing masonry structures, sometimes as a means of preserving buildings.
- Rebar is held in place with plaster.
- Available in different sizes and shapes.
- Additional information
The mat-like design and construction allow the welded wire mesh to remain firmly in place even when carrying heavy materials such as concrete. It works well in bending applications, where the rug is bent as a single unit rather than as a series of pieces. This also reduces the risk of narrowing. Welded wire mesh provides a cost effective alternative, requiring less reinforcement than using steel bars.
10cmx12m, 15cmx12m, 20cm x12m, 60cm x 20m