DIAGONAL CUTTING PLIER DEWESSER 6 ‘
- The design of the fixed joint used for cutting.
- Cut soft and hard wires individually.
- Oil-resistant dipped handle allows for a comfortable grip.
- Bi-material slip-resistant handle.
- Made of forged steel for strength.
- Additional information
DEWESSER cutting pliers have a fixed joint design that is used for cutting. These pliers are capable of cutting both soft and hard wires. It features a sturdy, textured handle to provide optimum traction for a firm grip and control, and features superior tool construction that resists wear and a long service life.
|Country of Origin||